Sunday, July 27, 2008

Old friends make you feel young...

Yes, I turned forty this month and no matter what you call it ..Over-the-Hill, the Big 4-0. Turning forty is not so bad. I don't really have anything profound to say about turning forty. I woke up the morning of the 17th and went on just like I normally do. Maybe I'll have something earth-shattering to share with you soon. Maybe it takes a few days for it to kick in. Maybe people just make more out of it than it actually is. I don't have any major aches and pains and I'm certainly not standing in line for Social Security. I do have this fear of answering surveys since I will have to check the 40 - 44 box now, but other than that, life is good. We have been on the road for the past few days, so I am just now getting back into a routine. We made a trip to PA to attend Mark's family reunion and then travelled to NYC to see the Yankees and the Mets and some college friends. Seeing friends from 20 years ago made me feel twenty again! Check back soon for more pics!



Nicole, me, Jill, Jackie




No comments: